Distribution Board MCBs
MCB stands for Miniature Circuit Breaker. A Distribution Board MCB detects rising currents, usually caused by overloaded circuits, that could cause damage to the cable. An MCB will trip when the current on a circuit reaches 10A, 16A or 32A depending the rating of the MCB, saving your wiring.Read more...Read less...
- Avenue MCB 16A Trip Type C Single Pole 10kA Code: AVDBS16C£6.66 £5.55
- Avenue MCB 16A Trip Type C Triple Pole 10kA Code: AVDBT16C£29.40 £24.50
- Eaton Memshield 3 EMBH116 MCB 16A Trip Type B Single Pole Dual 10kA 15kA Code: EMBH116£12.60 £10.50
- Eaton Memshield 3 EMCH116 MCB 16A Trip Type C Single Pole Dual 10kA 15kA Code: EMCH116£12.60 £10.50
- Eaton Memshield 3 EMCH316 MCB 16A Trip Type C Triple Pole Dual 10kA 15kA Code: EMCH316£53.10 £44.25