MK Metalclad K942ALM Switched Fused Spur 13A DP Grey
MK Metalclad Plus tough, corrosion and impact resistant, ideal for factories, workshops, garages, sheds...etc. Stylish curved looks are complemented by a user friendly design featuring backed out terminal screws, captive terminals facing upwards and clear terminal markings for fast and easy identification.
- Type: Switched fused connection unit.
- Rating: 13 Amp 250V a.c.
- Finish: Metalclad
- Colour: Grey
- Double Pole
- Earth terminal fitted in each box.
- Fitted with a 13A fuse (BS 1362)
- Knockouts: 6 x 20mm (2x one side 1x other three sides, 1x base)
- Terminal Capacity L+N+E: 3 x 2.5mm2, 2 x 4mm2, 2 x 6mm2
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5 to 40 deg C
- IP Rating: IP4X
- Max installation altitude: 2000 metres
- Supplied with surface mounting metal box.
- Height: 86mm
- Width: 86mm
- Depth: 47mm
- Standards: BS 1363 Part 4: 1995
|Minimum Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Size||1 Gang/ Single|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||1 Year|
|Standards||BS 1363 Part 4: 1995|