Distribution Board MCBs
MCB stands for Miniature Circuit Breaker. A Distribution Board MCB detects rising currents, usually caused by overloaded circuits, that could cause damage to the cable. An MCB will trip when the current on a circuit reaches 10A, 16A or 32A depending the rating of the MCB, saving your wiring.Read more...Read less...
- Avenue MCB 63A Trip Type C Single Pole 10kA Code: AVDBS63C£6.66 £5.55Out of stock
- Avenue MCB 63A Trip Type C Triple Pole 10kA Code: AVDBT63C£29.40 £24.50Out of stock
- Eaton Memshield 3 EMBH163 MCB 63A Trip Type B Single Pole Dual 10kA 15kA Code: EMBH163£14.70 £12.25Out of stock
- Eaton Memshield 3 EMCH163 MCB 63A Trip Type C Single Pole Dual 10kA 15kA Code: EMCH163£14.70 £12.25Out of stock
- Eaton Memshield 3 EMCH363 MCB 63A Trip Type C Triple Pole Dual 10kA 15kA Code: EMCH363£64.20 £53.50Out of stock