Aico Ei3014 Heat Detector Mains with SmartLINK
Aico Ei3014 heat detector from the Aico 3000 series. Provides fast alarm responses when the trigger temperature of 58°C is reached, which makes this alarm ideal for kitchens and garages.
Aico mains powered heat alarm with 10 year tamperproof rechargeable lithium battery backup. Can be interconnected to new or existing Aico smoke alarms wired with a 3 core and earth cable or wirelessly connected by radio frequency using the Aico SmartLINK Ei3000MRF plug in module (remotely connect up to 12 alarms or devices). Compatible with previous Aico alarms that are either hard-wired, RadioLINK and RadioLINK+ or hybrid interconnecting systems.
The Ei3014 self-checks its sensor to ensure that it's always fully functioning and will alert you through LED flashes and/or audible beeps if there is a fault. However, if that's not enough you can test the heat alarm through the test button, which can be used as a silence button if there is a false alarm.
SmartLINK technology - Using the Aico Ei3000MRF module landlords or users can remotely download alarm information or be notified of triggered alarms over WIFI via the Aico Gateway and Portal system.
AudioLINK technology - Extract data to your smartphone or tablet via a free App, hold your smartphone next to the alarm to audibly download alarm information.
Extracted Data Includes:
- Alarm activations
- Sensor status
- Record of testing
- Battery and back up cell status
- Advice on dust contamination levels
Data is stored for the life of the alarm providing a valuable historical record. The Alarm Status Report also provides required evidence for the maintenance of records log that is required for Private Landlords renting out properties in England. Handy, the Report can also be emailed to form part of a properties record.
- Designed for use in Kitchens and Garages
- Heat Detector
- Mains powered with battery back up
- Can be interconnected wired or wirelessly with EI3000MRF
- Test Button
- Silence Button
- Green LED indicates mains power connection
- Red LED indicates pre-alarm, silence mode, memory or battery event
- Yellow LED indicates a fault event
- Simple to install, easy fit base included
- Power consumption: 0.25W (standby)
- Maximum operating temperature is 0° to 40°
- Maximum operating humidity 15% to 95%
- Sound level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Depth: 66mm
- Guarantee: 5 years
If you perhaps have a large project enquiry or require further information please contact us.
|Sensor Type||Heat - Rate of Heat Rise|
|Supply||Mains with Battery Back Up|
|Data Extraction||WIFI, Radio Frequency|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||5 Year|