Aico EI208 AudioLink 10 Year Battery Carbon Monoxide CO Alarm Detector
The Ei208 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm is supplied with a powered-for-life sealed lithium battery. The alarm has a a high performance, proven electrochemical sensor to sense CO presence. The sensor is individually calibrated and tested in Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas to ensure accuracy.
- Proven electromechanical sensor (10 year life)
- Powered-for-life sealed lithium battery
- End of life indication
- Easy to use large Test / Hush button
- Pre-alarm indication gives early warning of CO
- Each alarm has a loud distinct sound (85 dB(A) minimum at 3m)
- AudioLINK data extraction technology
- Power, alarm and fault indicator lights
- Alarm Horn: Piezoelectric. 85 dB(A) at 3m. Modulated sound gives 3 rapid pulses followed by a ½ second pause.
- Temperature: -10°C to 40°C, Storage - 0 to 35°C (in a dry area)
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 95% non condensing
- Sensor: Proven Electrochemical, 100% calibrated and tested with CO gas to ensure accuracy. CO level is checked every 4 seconds.
- Indicator Lights: Power-up & Test - Green, Alarm - Red, Fault - Amber
- Mounting: Mounting plate supplied - twist to power up alarm
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Height: 120mm
- Width: 105mm
- Depth: 46mm
If you perhaps have a large project enquiry or require further information please contact us.
|Application||Open Fire or Stove|
|Sensor Type||Electrochemical - Carbon Dioxide|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||5 Year|