Consumer Unit RCBOs
RCBO stands for Residual Current Circuit Breaker with Overcurrent Protection. An RCBO has the charecteristics of both an RCD and an MCB in one. An RCBO monitors the flow of current of a single circuit and trips if a person is electrocuted. It also trips if the circuit is dangerously overloaded.Read more...Read less...
- Avenue 20A Class A RCBO B Curve 30mA Single Pole 6kA 18th Edition Code: AVRCBO2030A£20.34 £16.95
- Hager ADA320G 20A RCBO Class A 30mA Single Pole 6kA Single Module Code: ADA320G£27.54 £22.95
- Avenue 20A RCBO Type B 30mA Single Pole 6kA Single Module Code: AVRCBO2030£20.34 £16.95
- Wylex NHXS1B20 Miniature RCBO 20A Type B 30mA Double Pole 6kA Code: NHXS1B20£33.30 £27.75
- Wylex NHXSBS1B20 20A RCBO Type B 30mA Single Pole 6kA Single Module Code: NHXSBS1B20£0.00 £0.00In stock