Distribution Board MCBs
MCB stands for Miniature Circuit Breaker. A Distribution Board MCB detects rising currents, usually caused by overloaded circuits, that could cause damage to the cable. An MCB will trip when the current on a circuit reaches 10A, 16A or 32A depending the rating of the MCB, saving your wiring.Read more...Read less...
- Avenue MCB 10A Trip Type C Single Pole 10kA Code: AVDBS10C£6.36 £5.30
- Avenue MCB 10A Trip Type C Triple Pole 10kA Code: AVDBT10C£27.90 £23.25
- Eaton Memshield 3 EMBH110 MCB 10A Trip Type B Single Pole Dual 10kA 15kA Code: EMBH110£9.60 £8.00
- Eaton Memshield 3 EMCH110 MCB 10A Trip Type C Single Pole Dual 10kA 15kA Code: EMCH110£9.60 £8.00
- Eaton Memshield 3 EMCH310 MCB 10A Trip Type C Triple Pole Dual 10kA 15kA Code: EMCH310£40.80 £34.00