Aico EI141RC Ionisation Smoke Alarm Mains Powered RadioLINK
Aico EI141RC Ionisation smoke alarm that runs on 230V AC mains power, with 9V PP3 battery back-up.
- Capable of lasting up to 4 years in standby mode and capable of powering the alarm for up to 2 years without mains power.
- Easi-fit base
- Built in test/hush button
- Advanced suppression and calibration technology
- Interconnectable to other Ei mains alarms
- Memory feature indicates if an alarm has previously activated
- One person test feature
- Low power cell warning - emits beep every 40 seconds to indicate battery needs replacing
- 85db at 3 metres
- Low battery indication
- Supply: 230V AC mains
- Operating temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15 to 95% relative
- Supply: 230V with 9V battery backup
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Height: 43mm
- Width: 140mm
If you perhaps have a large project enquiry or require further information please contact us.
|Sensor Type||Ionisation - Fast Burning Fires|
|Supply||Mains with Battery Back Up|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||5 Year|
Aico RadioLINK allows you to connect smoke and heat detectors wirelessly via radio frequency signals making installation much easier and much faster.
- No more tricky cable runs
- Faster installation
- Expand existing alarm systems with ease