Aico EI146RC Optical Smoke Alarm Mains Powered RadioLINK
Aico EI146RC Optical smoke alarm that runs on 230V main power, and has a 9V PP3 battery back-up capable of lasting up to 4 years in standby mode and capable of powering the alarm for up to 2 years without mains power.
- Large volume optical chamber sensor
- Easi-fit base
- Built in test/hush button
- Advanced suppression and calibration technology
- Interconnectable to other Ei mains alarms
- Memory feature indicates if an alarm has previously activated
- One person test feature
- Low power cell warning - emits beep every 40 secs to indicate battery needs replacing
- 85db at 3 metres
- Supply: 230V with 9V battery backup
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Height: 54mm
- Width: 140mm
If you perhaps have a large project enquiry or require further information please contact us.
|Application||Hallway, Landing, Living Room, Dining Room|
|Sensor Type||Optical - Smouldering Fires|
|Supply||Mains with Battery Back Up|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||5 Year|
Aico RadioLINK allows you to connect smoke and heat detectors wirelessly via radio frequency signals making installation much easier and much faster.
- No more tricky cable runs
- Faster installation
- Expand existing alarm systems with ease